Sunday, February 21, 2010

Week 7 Victories and defeats

Much more progress has been made on the foam. We're close to ready for creating the fiberglass mold off of the foam part.

We also machined the triangular spline pattern into the front spindles today. Perfect fit!....

except our fatal flaw: the bolt holes are the wrong spacing. The brake disks can't mount to these properly. This might set us back a couple of weeks.


Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Urban Concept becoming a reality!

So we got some major work done on the foam plug, wheel centers and front axles this past weekend. Take a look at some images of what we did on Saturday.